Cure Vertigo & Dizziness Naturally

Vertigo & Dizziness 728x90 Dizzy Lady Animated

Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 6, 2018

How did I treat Vertigo & Dizziness?





It all started with a surprising email…
In May 2005, I received an email from a nice lady named Wendy Collins. In the email, Wendy thanked me for curing her vertigo.

How could I have possibly cured this woman’s vertigo? I wondered. At the time, I had not yet developed my natural vertigo relief program.

Wendy certainly opened my eyes to the many hardships of vertigo.

Nine years ago, when Wendy was 42, she began to experience the symptoms of this horrible condition. At first, she only felt dizzy once in a while, but the vertigo quickly progressed and became so bad that she didn’t want to get out of bed some days. She felt like her head was spinning inside a washing machine.

Even worse than the pain, Wendy told me, was the shame and embarrassment.

A vertigo episode might happen at any moment, and it seemed to happen most often when she was in public. She grew tired of her friends constantly asking, “Wendy, what’s wrong? Are you okay?”

After a while, she stopped going out with her friends and family. While her friends were having a good time, Wendy felt alone and alienated.

Why did this happen to me? she asked herself.

When dizziness struck, she had trouble walking, and people gave her odd looks, as if she were drunk. She also received stares when she couldn’t pay attention because of the spinning sensation or ringing in her ears. Wendy could feel the penetrating stares, and she could almost hear people thinking What is wrong with her?

That’s exactly what Wendy asked her doctors: What’s wrong with me? Why can’t you make this go away?


....

Get it here: http://247remedies.com/heal-vertigo
Vertigo Exercises - How did I treat Vertigo & Dizziness?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Vertigo Exercises - Easy Exercises Permanently Eliminate Vertigo

Get it here: 247remedies.com/heal-vertigo Vertigo Exercises - Easy Exercises Permanently Eliminate Vertigo In Iust 15 M...